Bombshell The Rock Show! is a completely self-contained rock act with very few requirements needed from the venue / promoter.
Bombshell The Rock Show! travels with a very modern, club sized sound system and light show.
The system consists of:
Front Of House:
- 2 – single 18″ subwoofer cabinets per side
- 2 – double 12″ front loaded mid/high frequency cabinet per side
- 1 – 32 x 8 digital mixing console and associated processing gear
Bombshell The Rock Show! travels with a complete 4 stereo mix digital monitor system that includes in-ear-monitors. This monitor system includes an 18 channel split for FOH. The band will provide all microphones, cables, and stands to support their IEM system.
- 2 – 6.5′ sections of aluminum truss with crank stands
- 10 – Intelligent LED moving lights
- 11 – LED par cans
- 4 – conventional pinspot par cans
- 2 – conventional Par 56 par cans
- 1 – DMX lighting controller
Bombshell The Rock Show! will require a stage and sufficient electricity to perform.
Bombshell The Rock Show! needs a stage at least 16 feet wide, 12 feet deep, and 1 foot high.
The stage must be sturdy and level.
In order to safely operate audio and lighting equipment, Bombshell The Rock Show! requires 5 separate 20 amp circuits. The outlets for these separate circuits must be within 10 feet of the stage.
Any and all technical inquiries should be addressed to: Benny Sauls (benny@AVLEventServices.com)